For details on manager screening packages, please click here.
When purchasing a manager screening package, please make sure that the purchase limit on your credit card is higher than the price of the package you wish to purchase.
The manager screening package must be paid in advance. Within 1 working day from the purchase, one of our Call Center colleague will contact you at the phone number provided in your Profile to arrange an appointment. You can use the chosen package within 3 months and we will provide you with an appointment within this time period. We perform our screenings at our 3 Health Centers, however, some of our packages are only available at Buda Swiss Premium Health Center.
- Important information before performing abdominal and pelvic ultrasound:
- Please do not eat 6 hours before abdominal ultrasound!
- A full bladder is required to perform an abdominal and pelvic ultrasound properly.
- It is recommended to drink non-carbonated water before performing an abdominal ultrasound and a laboratory test.
- Please take your usual medicines before breakfast.
- On the day before the laboratory test, it is recommended to drink still mineral- or tap water, on the day of the test arrive with an empty stomach and take your medicine(s) with water.
- If your screening includes exercise ECG test (performed on a bicycle), please bring sports shoes, pants and socks. Shower area is available but towel is not provided.
Our goal is to prevent diseases and to detect them early so that serious problems can be avoided with a regular control, lifestyle changes and targeted treatment. The essence of screening is to detect diseases that are already developing due to increased stress and a fast-paced lifestyle. The so-called managerial illnesses caused by chronic stress can not only affect those working in senior positions, which is why managerial screening is recommended for everyone.
If you feel that your employees are finding it increasingly difficult to cope with stress they are experiencing, whether at work or in private, they can get an accurate picture of their condition after being tested as part of a managerial screening. Fatigue, irritability, and various sleep disorders can indicate the onset of disease. Unfortunately, these symptoms often lead to a decrease in performance, which also increases stress.
With the help of our screening programs based on international experience, we provide gender- and age-specific screening programs for everyone. Manager screening packages are available from standard screening to premium manager screening, including detailed laboratory and ultrasound testing.
Manager screenings are available at Swiss Premium Health Centers on pre-arranged times. The screening takes 2-4 hours, depending on its complexity. We will send a written summary of the tests by e-mail after receiving all the laboratory results, the final summary will be ready within 10 days. The summary document includes health information and personalized counseling, especially for disease prevention.